During your pet’s session, we will focus on general relaxation or a specific intention. This will be discussed before your session begins. You may receive feedback with a particular situation your pet is presently experiencing, and insight into your pet’s mind/body connection.
How Reiki Can Help Animals
- Stress and pain relief.
- Ease anxiety.
- Help with transitions, including end-of-life.
Preparing For Your Pet’s Reiki Session
- Reiki is only provided distantly at this time.
- We will schedule your pet for a specific time and I will send Reiki for 15 minutes. I will message you before I begin and after the session is finished.
- Be mindful of any changes in your pet during and after the session. Make sure your pet has fresh water to support ki (energy flow).
- It’s best to receive energy healing away from a heavy meal (a treat is fine).
- Create a comfortable space for your pet to help calm the nervous system which will increase the beneficial effects of their session.
- I will send you a private link to the Spotify playlist for your pet’s session. Use it if you’d like.
- After your session, you will receive a Dove card message regarding your pet.
- Please send a photo of your pet before your session for me to use for Reiki.
- 5-minute follow-up sessions cost $25.
- Save $5 on sessions when paying by Zelle, PayPal.me/LauralynK or Venmo.